At New Life Community we believe that it is our responsibility to help each other grow and develop into the people that God created us to be. Our desire is to provide opportunities for each member of our NLC family to grow and develop. Through classes, seminars, mentoring and developing personal disciplines, spiritual growth will not only be possible, but a reality.
As we seek to communicate and share the Vision, Mission, Values and Strategy of NLC it is important that we continue to look at everything we do with a clear and critical eye. As we grow we will be faced with an increasing amount of opportunities and need to have a very clear understanding of what we are doing and why we are doing them. This document will serve as a starting place for this to happen.
For the sake of clarity and simplicity we have used bullet points. The flow is movement oriented. We wanted to start with the intention and purpose for each of our five strategic areas, answering the WHY question. We then answer the SO; so we will because we want to. Finally we want everyone to see then that there are a number of things that they can then do or follow through with.
Intention & Purpose:
- spiritual growth opportunities
- healing and wholeness
- deepening relationships- walking with one another
- empowering people for fruitful ministry (in and out)
- healthy families
- NLC family Commitment
- life skills/ practical living
In order to facilitate this we will...
- small groups
- Growing Leaders- intentional process of life and leadership development (mentoring)
- Children & Youth Ministry
- Discovering NLC class
- Celebrate Recovery
- classes/ seminars (gardening, parenting, marriage)
Opportunity for NLCers...
- request info about getting involved in Growing Leaders
- connect in a small group
- sign up for Discovering NLC
- teach a class or share your skills
- serve in Children or Youth ministry