Join a Small Group.
As we seek to communicate and share the Vision, Mission, Values and Strategy of NLC it is important that we continue to look at everything we do with a clear and critical eye. As we grow we will be faced with an increasing amount of opportunities and need to have a very clear understanding of what we are doing and why we are doing them. This document will serve as a starting place for this to happen.
For the sake of clarity and simplicity we have used bullet points. The flow is movement oriented. We wanted to start with the intention and purpose for each of our five strategic areas, answering the WHY question. We then answer the SO; so we will because we want to. Finally we want everyone to see then that there are a number of things that they can then do or follow through with.
Intention & Purpose:
- leadership development
- to develop deeper relationships
- discipleship- challenging one another to live out what we believe.
In order to facilitate this we will...
- have multiple groups at various times and locations.
- regular leaders meetings
- website information & communication
- leaders & group members inviting
Opportunity for NLCers...
- invite people to small group
- contact a small group leader about getting connected to their group
- talk to the Ministry Coordinator about the possibility of starting a new group.
Family - Mount Holly Springs
Bi-weekly, Wednesday evenings 6pm-7:30pm.